Friday, September 27, 2013

Long Time No Post

Seems like ages. I have been so busy, that it's hard to keep up.  I am getting ready to show ALL my comics to my class so that I can finalize enough for a book.  Going to get hints and ideas and critiques  - love the idea and am also a bit scared.  I am spending this weekend inking, finishing drawings, scanning, printing.

This is how it all started!!!

Wish me luck. 


Lori ann said...

good luck mim (even if you don't need it).

and ((((((((hug))))))))))
thank you

soulbrush said...

Luck luck luck- it is going to be another whizz and i want a copy -ordering it now. xxx

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Best of luck. I know it will be wonderful.

Teri Casper said...

YAH!! Looks great!

Cris, Oregon Artist said...

Yes have missed you. Hoping this goes well. :)

Robin said...

Wishing you the BEST of LUCK....your work is wonderful, truly original and enchanting!


♥ Robin ♥

kj said...

I can hardly wait. This illo is darling: min's melded version of childbirth!

That feedback is worth gold. You are brave and wise to bring it on

Love love my friend

Amanda said...

i'm with lori - sending you good luck, but with your talent you won't need much!! xoxo