Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi all,

My Brilliant cousin Joan is applying for a grant to support her website "Celebrate a Hero" .  She needs votes from Facebook people - so if you have a chance follow the instructions below and vote for Joan.    Her facebook text reads as follows;


I NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP: I have just applied for a grant for my CelebrateAHero.com business. In order to qualify I need to have 250 votes by this Friday - June 30th. The voting requires that you have a Facebook account. PLEASE HELP and also ask others you know... Many Thanks......

First: log onto Facebook - then you don't have to log on again.
VOTING INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Go to https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/
2. Scroll down and click on "Log in with Facebook to support your community"
3. if not already logged on then Log into Facebook then type CelebrateAHero.com in the search box hit "enter"
4. CelebrateAHero.com should appear - click on the vote button and help make this grant possible for me.
www.missionsmallbusiness.com
Chase and LivingSocial are awarding $250,000 Grants. Vote for your favorite small business atwww.missionsmallbusiness.com.

No comments: