Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Animal Wednesday - photographs

Go HERE for some wonderful animal photographs. I ordered one for a Christmas present and one for myself. LOVE the baby porcupine - isn't he/she adorable?

I have been rather absent from the blogs lately - too much going on between work, family and Holiday stuff. But it's all good - mostly and things should settle down after Christmas. How do we find the time to stuff all this into our days - I just don't know. Added to this is the fact that I wanted to handmake some presents this year - which I love to do - but it sure adds time. But the plus side is that I get to watch all the schmaltzy Christmas movies with a clear conscience and strings of yarn all over the floor.



Enjoy! and HAW to all.



10 comments:

Snowbrush said...

As for how we find time, I don't do very good at that, so I've been neglecting other people's blosg. It all does seem overwhelming at times.

sukipoet said...

I have noticed that a lot of the blogs I follow regularly have fewer postings now.

sending you peace and joy through this time of year and always.

AtelierBrigitte said...

Awwwwww, I am melting behind my desk. Those photos are just dangerously cute. Thanks for sharing the link!

HAW!

Teri C said...

Those animal photos are awesomely cute and wonderful!

HAW

Lynn said...

Well as you know the holiday season has turned me into the "crazy crocheting lady" and I am loving it. Fun seeing all those hats piling up. And finding the stash of scarves I made last year? Who did I make those for? LOL
Now I have even more hand made gifts to give away! And the cards, yes, the cards...what next? My only fear is the month will run out before I run out of ideas! LOL
Lynn having fun. Glad you are too!

HAW

Robin said...

What a wonderful link!!!!! Thank you for posting it! There are so many gorgeous ones to choose from.....sigh!


Love and HAW!!!

♥ Robin ♥

kj said...


woof!
quack!
baaaa!
moooo!
ribbit!
meowww!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Keep those needles clacking... HAW.

Baino said...

Ah don't fret pet. My internet's so intermittent these days I have to do my catching up at work and that's just not happening as often as I'd like. Bring on the Christmas break, 2 weeks of sunshine and laziness. Take a breath!

studio lolo said...

I'm in love with all of them!

Don't fret Mim. We're all straight out right now. Some because of the holidays and others due to personal/medical/life stuff.

It's nice to know we're all here for one another when we can be ;)

xoxo
Lo♥