Saturday, March 31, 2007

I did it! I did 45 minutes of spin class this morning, 8:00 am, and didn't crash at 10:00 am like I thought I would. We even went on a bike trail ride this afternoon, despite the cold weather. I went pretty slow and went back to the car to soak up the cool afternoon sun after about 1 hour. But it all felt good, and I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight.


I was surfing tonight and found this blog (http://www.bernieberlin.blogspot.com/) and all the animals stories that are linked here are just overwhelming. I donated thru paypal and am going to send some artwork that I recently bought so she can auction it off for profit. What an amazing gal she is and if you haven't seen her book on ATC's - go get it! It's wonderful. Here is a picture of me and Samson when he was a pup. I wish he was still around altho' he'd be rather geriatric at 19 years old!

No comments: