Sunday, March 4, 2007

Spring is coming?

This is only my second post - so I am still in the learning mode. I have been reading other's posts using them as learning tools - so we'll see how it goes.
I have been working in my basement, self teaching myself art and crafts, having a blast doing so. I took one class at Worcester Art Museum and loved it, and also took a workshop with Claudine Hellmuth which I loved. But the basement get's to be a little dingy at this time of year, and I yearn for finished walls with a beautiful turquoise blue and lots of light. Instead I have grey cement walls - which are rather drab. I think that beautiful light walls would be inspiring. Well we'll see if I can get the energy to paint - which of course means moving everything out first - yikes. I love, love, love being creative and only found my muse last year. I haven't found my style yet and am having fun experimenting and playing with techniques and new toys.

No comments: