Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sung to the tune of "neener, neener, neerner"

Notes are: A,A, F sharp,B,A, F sharp

( In case you don't know this tune, it is a children's ditty sung when number 1 child is lording it over number 2 by having either done something better than poor child number 2 or having something better, or bigger, or done it faster - in other words it is a singing taunt. AKA "I know something you don't know")

Now that I've gotten that out of the way

I finished Harry Potter
I finished Harry Potter
I finished Harry Potter

Neener, neener, neener...

1 comment:

biteyourowntail said...

Do you still like these? I went off them after book 4 - I read the His Dark Materials trilogy instead - ever heard of that - by Phillip Pullman?

But considering how many other things you do, I am quite impressed you've managed to finish it already.