Oh my god – I’ve been tagged by Biteyourowntail. I’ve been reading web blogs for a year and always wondered how this happened. I am now officially not a blog-tagging-virgin.
Here are the rules
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
Okay - here I go
1) I really am a natural blonde
2) On the first day of first grade my teacher actually told me to stop drawing outside the lines – I was shy, scared and devastated – hence an early blight on creativity
3) I get teary eyed when I hear a marching band - John Phillip Sousa type music. It's embarrassing and I try to hide it from family and friends whenever we are at a parade. And I love parades - the old Brooklyn Day parade was just the best.
4) I don’t sleep well – actually only about 4 hours/night with wake ups.
5) I am obsessive about finishing things and that is what often keeps me awake
6) Bill paying sucks and I suck at it.
7) I used to worry about the future but don’t anymore (hmmm…)
8) I am psychic about most medical things (not so much about me but about others)
I'm about to tag the following people:
Paper and Threads
Bit by Bit
Jeanettes Sketchblog (boy is she going to be MAD)