Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ATC's

Little original works of art - 2.5 x 3.5 inches. Any medium. Any topic. Fun to work on, and have a nice little pile of artwork to trade.

Recently Suki posted some ATC's for trade - and made me wonder what I had for ATC trade (or any trade). Here are some of the ATC's that I have for trade - Suki - you can have one of these or the Face 4 which is still available.
I belong to Monday ArtDay ATC - where I trade, or do theme sponsored trading. Easy to do when traveling, and fun to think of something to illustrate for "Monster" theme.

All and any trading of ATC's or other artwork encouraged!

9 comments:

sukipoet said...

Hi Mim. These are great and I love your slide show too. I'd llike Face 4. We need to exchange addresses. You still want #9? My email address is on my sidebar. Actually I think we might have exchanged an email but not sure where your address is. Hmmmm....

Kerstin Klein said...

My favorite one is the lowest one on the right with the yellow background.

soulbrush said...

these are amazing, i just can't imagine doing so much on something so small.

Debra Kay said...

Mim-I'll trade you a couple of fat quarters (probably fat halves) for the terriers.

Mim said...

Suki - I'll email you for the trade.
Kerstin - the yellow background one is yours - it's supposed to be a sea anenome.
Soul - sure you can! you can do whatever you put your mind to and
Debra - the doggies are yours!

studio lolo said...

I looooove these ATC's...and I just got home and read my comments and I'm ON THE FLOOR about the camera! I'm off to tell my friend :)

BTW, I'm a chicken too. There's a reason for the photo.

caseytoussaint said...

Wonderful. I love the woman with the blank stare. I often feel that way...

Anonymous said...

have not done these in forever! i covet the sneaker and ball

Mim said...

OF88 - I'll send it to you! will contact you for your address -