Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finally on line again

Got our internet service back on line again after much drama. I hated being out of touch, and resorted to my tiny screen blackberry to read posts and comments and send emails. oh yuck, it was not much fun.

So, of course, today we are going to try for a bike ride in the cold weather, and maybe later I'll get to show you yesterday's adventure to "Woolapalooza", at a local Audobon site - they had sheep shearing, and sheep dog competition, and chickens and cows - the perfect day!

Hurray for technology~ and hurray also for our wonderful hard working gardening crew who is giving us the big old spring cleanup today. Goodbye to pebble in the grass from the pebbled driveway, and goodbye to all the sticks that came down in the latest storm. I love these guys!!!

10 comments:

kj said...

the blogs cannot be okay with you, mim, so welcome back.

i should be cleaning my yard and garden but it is too cold.

so i am puttering and writing and drinking coffee instead.

oh, and celebrating renee's birthday.

love love

kj

Debra Kay said...

Pricks up her ears and pants-SHEEP DOG competition???????? Wags her tail and begs for pictures then rolls over for a belly scratch.......HINT HINT HINT.

Lynn Cohen said...

Welcome back to ONLINE LIFE the easy way!
Hooray for good gardeners! I love my mine (about two years since I hired a young Vietnamese couple.) They are quick and neat and all looks good when they are done!
Enjoy your bike ride bundled up!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Wonderful to have you back Mim. Nothing more frustrating than a computer not working properly no matter what the reason.

soulbrush said...

we are so dependent, i hate that fact yet i celebrate having it too.

PAK ART said...

I too miss my computer when it has a cold. Can't wait to see the pics of sheep and sheep dogs.

Robin said...

Mim, I can really relate to having no internet... my pc completely froze this morning... finally, I decided I might need a new mouse - and - VOILA - I was right... up and running again.... PLUS, my new mouse is: LILAC! ;) Sigh, we ARE slaves to technology, aren't we?

Love,
♥ Robin ♥

studio lolo said...

Woolapalooza!!!! What a great name!! I'll look forward to the pics.

I just joined the local Audabon Society last weekend. I had the whole place to myself and it was awesome!

Our yard is full of sticks and stuff. I'm not sure how much Bri is willing to pay for. New places, new dilemmas :)

Welcome back!
xo

Susan said...

So glad you're back Mim! UGH what a pain...

You're day sounds awesome, can't wait to see the pics.

I have the Renee Award for you over at my blog. You have been a great new friend and so supportive these past weeks so I thought of you and hope you enjoy it. Grad it and post it on your blog!

Have a great night or morning - everyone else is probably in bed!

xoxox Susan

Lori ann said...

i'm sure your glad your internet is back, surfing the web on those smart phones is difficult at best!

woolapalloza sounds like fun! i would love to go. i hope you'll post some pics? did they sell any wool there?