We went kayaking this weekend - which was glorious. First there was a thunderstorm that lit up the sky - we stayed in the car for that! But afterwards - everything felt fresh and cool. Perfect kayaking weather. Of course, I was on the lookout for animals but wasn't having much luck until I got back to the launching area. I got out of the boat and was doing all the clean up stuff that you have to do at the end of a ride....looked up and saw this little guy - sitting like a lookout at the front of the boat. I wish I had gotten a picture of him sitting...but he wanted to get off the boat as soon as it touched ground and wouldn't sit down again. Either way - he's adorable isn't he?
On Monday we went to a Memorial Day parade in a small New Hampshire town, another gorgeous day and a true small town experience. Afterwards we went for a bike ride - and it was warm and buggy but wonderful and fun. Love that ride thru the woods - I really do. Again, not many animals to be seen but right at the end.....
This guy was trying to cross the road and got scared when he saw us. Little tank - love it.
And a beautiful birds nest in the girders of a bridge - no eggs and no babies, but homey looking anyways.
Have a Happy Animal Wednesday - Wednesday sure has snuck up on me this week.
And a Happy June 1st!! and a Happy Birthday to Lori - yesterday.....and who has a very young heart.
Cris left a comment that she couldn't comment on AU's blog - so I went to try and got the usual "go back to sign in" screen. So I found this list of things to do and when I did the first one "uncheck the remember me box" - it worked and I was able to leave a comment. And I am using Internet Explorer. I did not clean out my cookies and milk (oops - cache) cause I have no idea how to do that and would have to have some smart help.
Give it a try....see what happens.
Here are some things that worked for a couple of people.
1) Before attempting to Login in Make sure the "Remember Me" Checkbox is UNTICKED
2) Make sure you are running the latest version of your browser, if not, upgraded it.
3) Make sure you REALLY have cleared both your COOKIES and CACHE
4) Once Cleared shut down the browser
5) Then Open it again and CHeck that the Cookies and Cache are indeed Empty. This is very important. The problem seems to be with corrupt cookies and cache files
6) If that is OK try going to www.blogger.com . Don't login yet, press CTRL-F5 and then try logging in again
7) If that still does not work try logging into Gmail first and then go to www.blogger.com and try again
8) If that does not work try going to this address http://www2.blogger.com/home
9) If that does not work try going to draft.blogger.com
10) If all those fail, try installing another browser to see if that works eg Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc
If those do not work, leave your details on this thread