Saturday, April 25, 2009

Post Ride

I'm back. I'm exhausted. It's WAY hot here today, they had us in the sun at first learning things - then a ride up hills that were WAY steep. I'm not shy I walked up one or two. I simply couldn't keep up with the others who were in their 20's or so. One woman was a bit older - but she did Triathlons!!!

I think I got the instructors worried with my red face.

But...I'd do it again. I'm now dead set on doing that trail again too.

Hey - I'll trade ATC's with whoever wants them. Here is my page on MondayArtDay ATC - I think you can see it - but I'm not sure if you're not a member.

Whew...off to the showers

8 comments:

Teri said...

Phew, you made me tired just reading this! I know you will do it though.

After I get some ATC's made, I want to trade!! I'm hooked already

soulbrush said...

thank goodness you're okay...and yes i want to trade with you for sure..tell me how... rest now!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is too hot here today for April. Ugh. I am glad you survived your first trail lesson. You are a brave lady.

sukipoet said...

Wow you are some courageous woman. I cant even ride a bike on flat land. I fall off.

kj said...

dear ms. inspiration: you deserve pizza and chocolate after this accomplishment. and maybe a banana split after that...

xoxo

Lynn Cohen said...

I don't see a link to your ATCs but yes, I'd love to trade with you.

It's funny. I have no idea what to do with the ATCs I get but I do enjoy receiving mail and art from my bloggy friends.

You were brave to do what you did and like I said earlier I just hoped you'd know when to stop/quit. You can always go back again as you said. Glad it was fun...I guess it was fun, sort of sounded fun...for YOU! LOL

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Phew!! I am tired too after reading about your day. But sounds like you had fun. We aren't getting older we're just losing our minds.. LOL

Kerstin Klein said...

I´m glad you came back in one piece, Mim.