Monday, December 31, 2007

possible last IFN - topic "Alone with Others"


Since Steve is contemplating closing the site, and Switch is moving on - I posted what could be my last IFN post, oh well.


The scanner here at Mom's is just TERRIBLE. The colors have come out all wrong, and you can't see the background grey color, but it's there. Perhaps I'll rescan it when I get home and re- load. If you can't see if the top banner is pink with "sweetness and light.com" and all of the others are things like "pain.com" and "angst.com" etc. It's funny to me.


Either way, - what's done is done.

5 comments:

Kerstin Klein said...

Actually I really like this one. I hope it isn´t too nice for the IFN site. I guess that was what Steve was complaining about? Somehow his email wasn´t very easy for me to unserdtand.
Anyway, I like the scan the way it is.

Debra Kay said...

I like the scan the way it is too-emotions themselves are kind of hazy. I think the blur evokes just the right "feeling".

Mim said...

Hmmm - good point ladies. Kerstin I agree with you that Steve's email was a little bit confusing, he is looking for more "edgy" stuff on the site, but that can't happen all the time - especially with weekly challenges. To make this less nice for the IFN site, I used the "F" word in my caption - that always helps!

Anonymous said...

funny how a little "language" on IFN shifts the tide..or breaks the code or something..

Mim said...

Breaking the code - that's the international spy in me.
When I actually READ Steve's emails - he is looking for good/insightful artwork. The more I think about it the better it seems - still will be tough in one week. I'll be posting on Thursday just to get ready for Friday.