Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday - hot, humid day

DH played raquetball last night even tho he was tired, and came home with a pulled hamstring or something like that. He's sitting on ice, and is cranky and sore. I do feel sorry for him, it really must hurt. But....

We go on vacation in just over two weeks. If he can't go (for some reason) because he has to rest this darn muscle I'm going to have a complete fit, and draw nasty pictures of him. Maybe picking his nose when he thinks I'm not watching. Or watching TV, drooling and napping.

or something equally embarrassing.

6 comments:

sukipoet said...

Mim, you crack me up. I do hope your vacation arrives smoothly and unfolds with great fun.

Kerstin Klein said...

:) where are you going to?

soulbrush said...

MEN! they don't bloody listen! 2 weeks should be enough time to rest it...as long as it's not too serious! grrr! go on your own girl!

Mim said...

We have rented a house on Martha's vineyard for a week, it's a friends house and is brand new and off in the woods. I can't wait to spend a week there out of our routine. If for some reason he couldn't come...I'd go alone...call up girlfriends (hey Suki! - hey Fern!) and have a good old sleepover.
I don't know why men have to be so independent! I actually have to threaten to do bodily harm when he wants to do something that can hurt further. Today he wanted to go kayaking. How in heavens name will he get in and out of a kayak! So I went on strike and refused to put the kayaks on the car. Even tho I would love to go...and the weather is beautiful...and how peaceful and fun it would be...

Debra Kay said...

Ignoring injuries does not make them go away...men, sheeesh.

Ces Adorio said...

Hahahaha! You are crazy Auntie Mim. I mean crazy-funny. Oh the vacation sounds like a lot of fun. I wonder if Autumn will start showing its lovely colors then?