Monday, November 5, 2007

100 things - morning collage


I thought I would take one of the ideas and do a morning collage. I think I can still call it that but it morphed into an all day collage, so I may not count it towards the 100. I have been fascinated with glazes recently after seeing a demonstration. I wanted to give it a try, and my first try was an unqualified disaster. Even my art teacher said "hmmmm". So I tried it again with no focal point, no goal and I really like the way it came out as a background. So now...what to add as a feature, or focal point or whatever it's called. I tried one of those lugubrious Victorian ladies, but that is not my cup of tea.


Thoughts? Suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh OH MY MIM!!! This is one of the most beautiful collages I've seen here...really.

soulbrush said...

i am so very impressed by your mission , 100 things. i printed your list so that i could read it several times, what a mind blower this is, good luck, i know you'll do it.
i think you should count it to your 100, you deserve to.

mrana said...

Wow, I think it's beautiful as it is!

Steve said...

Nice. Has a middle-eastern feel to it. How about a few words in the middle of the green bit underneath?