1) I traveled thru Europe for 3 months with my sister-in-law to be and we each spent not quite $500.00 in those 3 months. Can you imagine the flea-bag hotels???
2) I am naturally blond and can prove it!!
3) I love history, especially English history
4) I studied archaeology and anthropology in college but realized how difficult it would be to make a living in those field. It's still a major interest of mine.
5) I make miniature houses and rooms complete down to toilet paper rolls.
6) The first time I went to Europe I was 10 years old, went to a camp to learn French. I was with an 11 year old cousin, and the two of us were a bit scared to be away from home for so long.
7) I skipped a grade in grammer school, and then skipped a grade in junior high which is why I graduated college so young.
8) I've skinny dipped. Lots. Not any more.
9) I was afraid to get my drivers license, because I was afraid I'd get lost. I still don't know where I'm going.
10) I just started drawing about 2 years ago. I should take some classes to learn what the hell I'm doing.