From SB and others - 10 things about me. ( oh, I'm supposed to do 10 every day??? We'll see)
1) I really am very shy - and if possible, would run away with my tail between my legs before entering a room filled with people I don't know. But I don't run.
2) I should have graduated college at age 18, but took a semester off so I could reach 19.
3) The first time I saw Mr. T - I knew I was going to marry him someday. I'm not sure he knew.
4) I love dogs, more than most people.
5) I believe in God
6) I like to watch TV, or at least to have it on a background noise.
7) I would still rather live in an apartment building than a free standing house. The apartment seems so...solid.
8) I love to drop my clothes on the floor at night, instead of putting them away. I love that tiny freedom to do as I please.
9) I actually do like my work
10)I love, love, love gadgets, all kinds, both electronic and mechanical. I just adore gadgets.
OK - tag - you're it.