Monday, October 15, 2007

avoiding work - looking at the Biscuit jar


It's 6:00 am and instead of rushing around the house getting dressed to go to work, I am playing on the computer. Just avoiding the start of another crazy workweek. I will be in California at the end of the week, for a whole week, so lots to do before I leave - which should not include posting but I like it so there!


I did a drawing of the biscuit jar at my mom's house. It needs a background but I haven't gotten there yet. I've decided that I like it and will not listen to my little gremlins who tell me "you should have done this or that" - does anyone else have those gremlins too? I'm going to knock them off my shoulders....and go to work!

3 comments:

ElizT said...

It's great! Has sharp contrast,fine line and jazzy colour; I don't know what else the gremlins could want.

Mim said...

thanks E = my personal gremlins want perfection,but I'm happy with this one.

*mARTha* said...

oh tell those gremlins to go and watch tv or put them to paint as well, hehe... i think is nice the way it looks now...