Monday, January 21, 2008

Flight to California

For the very first time in my life I overslept and missed a flight. Not just overslept and knew I couldn't make it - oh no... my flight was at 6;55 am and I WOKE up at 7:05. I was peaceful for about two minutes until I realized what had happened. Luckily I was able to call the company travel agency and rebook without too much of a penalty, but it is still a shock to me that my internal alarm clock, flight obsessiveness didn't kick in.

Perhaps I really needed that extra two hours of sleep, don't think I'm really feeling perfectly well yet. Well, hopefully they'll be a hot tub at the hotel that I can soak my weary bones in.

3 comments:

Debra Kay said...

You'll get two or three more hours when you get to California.

I missed a flight once-by three days. I was supposed to fly out on Friday, showed up on Sunday.

soulbrush said...

sure sign you are under the weather, pity you couldn't take a few more days to get really well.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it sounds like you needed that rest! Hope the rest of the trip went okay! lol,


Loretta